Kinggom would like to thank you for trusting us with your Education needs.
We are an Education provider that focuses on providing Training & Education solutions for our clients.
We promise that we will deliver you the highest level of training using innovative learning techniques and quality resources developed by industry leaders.
We will spend the time and resources making sure we match your needs with the right training to provide you with the keys to unlocking your future.
Kinggdom Institute of Management is a small Western Australian business. Owned and operated locally, Kinggdom Institute of Management delivers quality industry based nationally recognised programs developing skilled workers highly sought after by employers. Industry engagement and experience will see our student’s workplace ready.
Kinggdom Management Responsibilities
- To show a commitment to develop and implement:
- Use open communication with both clients and staff.
- Establish quality policies and procedures.
- Ensuring quality objectives.
- Conducting reviews.
- Ensuring the availability of resources.
- To develop a professional quality relationship with all clients & students.
- To provide tools for staff to deliver the highest quality of service (including equipment & locations).
- To recruit highly qualified and motivated staff.
- To provide staff with the appropriate professional development to keep up to date with industry standards.
- To set & provide reasonable timelines for delivery of service.
- To monitor and approve all company policies & procedures.
- To ensure that all policies are communicated and understood within Kinggdom.
- To review the suitability of programs.
- To ensure all policies and procedures are part of the continuous improvement process.
- To ensure that any review to the Service Charter are;
- To ensure all records are maintained.
We are highly committed to the management responsibilities and understand that these responsibilities are key for Kinggdom maintaining it’s reputation as leaders in customer service.
Kinggdom Staff Responsibilities
- To grow a professional quality relationship with all clients & students .
- To provide the highest quality services.
- To provide timelines for the delivery of service.
- To ensure professional development tasks, set out by management are completed within the allocated time.
- To ensure that all processes set by management are carried out correctly.
- To ensure that all policies and procedures set by management are used correctly.
- To be prepared and ready at all times – with correct tools and materials.
- To ensure that the equipment that staff use are in good working order prior to customer engagement.
- Provide appropriate contact details and times to students for feedback and enquiries.
- To keep communication with customers at all times.
- In the event of a dispute – try to resolve it immediately. If this is not possible – refer the dispute to the Training Manager.
- To respect differences in race, religion, gender and age and treat all participants equally.
- To provide reasonable adjustments for participants with a disability or situation that requires special treatment.
- To ensure that assessment instructions are clearly given including time frames for return of assessments.
- Provide a timely turn around for completion of student assessments and in the event of a delay – communicate that with the student/participant.
- Ensure that all paperwork is completed in a timely manner.
- Ensure that student/participants records are updated in a timely manner.
- Inform management of any difficulties being experienced with a participant / student as soon as possible.
- Ensure that all participants are made aware of safety procedures in the event of a fire/emergency.
- Ensure that participants are working in a safe and healthy environment – free from danger, harassment or threat.
- Be aware that excluding or ignoring groups/participants is discrimination.
- Make the training fun and valuable for the participants.
- Keep up to date on relevant industry skills & knowledge
- Maintain appropriate VET professional development.
- To treat Kinggdom staff & guests with courtesy and respect.
- To attend scheduled meetings and advise relevant staff member of any cancellations 12 hours prior to scheduled time.
- To respond to requests for information by Kinggdom accurately, thoroughly and in a timely manner.
- To abide by any legal requirements and other obligations.
- Payment to be made in full prior to certification release date.
- To abide by due date given for any document needed by Kinggom.